MICHELE PRICE’S BIO
Straight talking Entrepreneur and Community Architect for Social Media For Smart People, Michele speaks from real life business experiences. Michele shows you where you can find the solution inside your current problems. She combines multiple cutting edge marketing strategies, then illustrates how to use them to build a loyal community of brand evangelists. Michele’s highly successful internet radio show, Breakthrough Business Strategies, where she is the on-air media personality, spotlights high profile guests each week on two topics; business success mindset and web 2.0 tools, techniques and strategies.
Michele Price travels in the United States and internationally to share her insights, strategies and wisdom for intrapreneurs and entrepreneurs to combine their abilities to make a difference as well as thrive economically.
IN THE SPOTLIGHT INTERVIEW
1. Please share with us how ‘whoismicheleprice’/Prosperity Gal was created?
Michele: Who is Michele Price was created because Michele Price is a common name and someone already took Micheleprice.com. Breakthrough Business Strategies radio had not been named or evolved yet. During the the early time on whoismichelprice.com I was referred to as the Breakthrough Specialist by clients. Communication is critical to all businesses and how you personally communicate is the foundation of everything you create in your life and your business. Having the ability to hear beneath what is being said on the surface to uncover where your breakthroughs are trying to come through, you just are not hearing them. Having been a business women for over 25 years I know the power of being able to live in prosperity. How it gives us all the space to create for ourselves and for others.
2. There is no typical day in the life of an entrepreneur. Please share with us a sample of your day, start to finish.
Michele: I wake up asking myself- who can I serve today with my commitment to my life’s purpose (i.e. creating a difference & profit and living a deeper, meaningful life). Some days I do a Tao meditation other days I listen to Michael Bernard Beckwith’s messages about living life with authenticity. I make a yummy softboiled egg, nice delicious cup of coffee and either write or communicate via social channels on mine and my client’s projects. I create presentation slides. I work on communication strategies and make myself a nice lunch with spinach, garlic, olive oil, avocado in cusinart over steamed veggies. I have a coaching call with a client and take a walk outside to feel the wind ( I love feeling and hearing wind-many times I think I need to move to Chicago). Some days I am creating/editing videos other days I am giving professional interviews with clients then giving them media coaching. Once a week I will enjoy a prescreen movie other days I go to blogger meetings or enjoy an evening at home working on my new group coaching program. It is always flexible and yet with intention that is strictly aligned to my purpose and my goals.
3. What are your ‘can’t live without’ Smartphone or desktop applications?
4. What are your tricks for time management?
Michele: When you are clear and living on purpose, time management is simple.
How does this move me forward and align to my goals?
No, then do not do.
5. What was the best advice you received when you started your career?
Michele: Build relationships and remember to see their needs and always be asking, “Are you on target with your goals?” and “How can I help?”.
6. Given the current economic climate, what has been your strategy for building awareness of your business for short term and long term growth?
Michele: Short term is speaking if you are a good speaker. So for many it might not be shorter. For me, I can give presentations and create new business. Long term is being consistent about spreading time between LinkedIn, Twitter & Blogging and using a set of topics that lead back to what services I offer.
7. What is your proudest achievement as an accomplished entrepreneur?
Michele: Helping clients see where they need to gain clarity in their own communications and how it plays out in their company/clients/staff output. Ultimately this results in an increase in business.
8. How do you achieve balance in your life?
Michele: By living my life’s purpose. Work does not stress me. When work feels stressful I realize that I am off track. I refocus on getting back in alignment to my purpose and voila! No need for balance.
When you need work/life balance you are doing life out of alignment. Did you create a business that does not support the LIFE you want to live? Then there is your problem.
9. Your top 3 book recommendations?
- [amazon_link id=”0061714704″ target=”_blank” container=”” container_class=”” ]Fascinate: Your 7 Triggers to Persuasion and Captivation[/amazon_link] by Sally Hogshead
- [amazon_link id=”1591844193″ target=”_blank” container=”” container_class=”” ]It’s Not About You: A Little Story About What Matters Most in Business[/amazon_link] by Bob Burg
- [amazon_link id=”0143038419″ target=”_blank” container=”” container_class=”” ]Eat Pray Love[/amazon_link] by Elizabeth Gilbert
10. What are your most rewarding charitable involvements?
- Agape International
- Eclesia Housto
11. Who has influenced your career the most?
Michele: My Grandmother and my ancestors. They keep me present with their wisdom.
12. What is your advice for someone interested in entrepreneurship?
Michele: Make sure you are an entrepreneur first, otherwise you will just be a business owner. One is not better than the other. Yet if you align to the one that is not you, your life will be miserable.
SOCIAL MEDIA FOR MICHELE PRICE
Leave a Reply