Pankaj Bhaiya, Founder CreateLogoDesign.com
Pankaj Bhaiya’s BIO
IN THE SPOTLIGHT INTERVIEW
2. For most successful entrepreneurs, there is no typical day so give us a sample of your schedule from start to finish.
Pankaj: I get up early at 6AM and start my day with a prayer to god. I then go for a walk with my dog and then take my son to school. From there I reach my office around 8:15AM in the morning. I work late nights so I am usually at the office until 10–1030PM and then I come home and spend some time with my family. Before going to bed I will check my emails and then go to sleep around 12–12:30AM.
I love my work and enjoy the most while I am at work.
3. What are your “can’t live without” apps on your desktop and/or cell phone?
Pankaj: Email software is something that I think I wouldn’t be able to live without.
4. What are your tricks for time management?
Pankaj: The best way for me to manage my time and get the best output is by developing managers under you and allocating work to specialized people so that the work is performed efficiently. By this way the business has grown tenfold from one designer to a team of 150 designers working for the company today.
5. Best advice received when you started your career?
Pankaj: Hard work is the only way for success; it might be slow but it is a ‘for-sure’ formula of life. There are no shortcuts in life.
6. Given the current economic climate, how has your strategy for building awareness of your work changed for the short-term and long-term?
Pankaj: I see it as just a mind frame that people have to come out of and they need to work as efficiently as possible. I see, in both the short term and long term, that the only thing left is growth.
7. What’s been your proudest achievement as such an immensely accomplished Entrepreneur?
Pankaj: The proudest moment was when we recorded 47 logo orders in a single day and, as promised, all were executed within 24 hrs and delivered.
8. What are some of the ways that you achieve balance in your life?
Pankaj: Hard work, and my strong team I have working for me. My team members are my family and that is the key to maintain balance in the office as well as home.
9. If you had an exceptional month and earned double of your average month, what (if anything) would you spend it on?
Pankaj: I would double my donations to the orphanage I support.
10. What are some of your most rewarding charitable involvements and why?
Pankaj: I love children and can’t see them in pain. To make there life beautiful is the most rewarding moment. This keeps coming to my life whenever I think I was able to help a child with this.
11. Who has been the most influential person to you as you’ve advanced in your career?
Pankaj: My father has been the most influential person in my life. He was strict (really strict) in my childhood. I used to think ‘Why is he not open minded?’ and ‘Why is he so strict?’ but today I have answers to all the WHYs. He is simply the best.
12. What’s your advice to someone interested in entrepreneurship?
Pankaj: There are no good or bad ideas. To start and move forward is the only way we can see success in our life.