Christine Hueber, Social Media Marketing Expert
Christine Hueber’s BIO
Christine Hueber has become regarded as the voice for business owner and entrepreneur marketing and social media marketing. As founder and CEO of ChristineHueber.com, she has created a dynamic boutique enterprise that is devoted to empowering business owners and entrepreneurs around the world. It currently has over 20,000 members in her online and offline programs.
IN THE SPOTLIGHT INTERVIEW
1. Oprah Winfrey has been inspiring us each month with her unique approach to life and to creating our very best lives so, as a tribute to her, A La Oprah, what did you know for sure when you decided to be a solo business practitioner?
That it was going to be very interesting and exciting. That I would grow in ways and have experiences that would amaze and delight me.
2. Take us through a typical day with your schedule from start to finish.
My days vary a lot, but this is what I strive for:
- I usually start work at 5 by thinking and focusing on projects/writing that will take me where I want to go for the first three to four hours of my day.
- The next three to four hours, I focus on my business and work with clients.
- I break for lunch and personal activities from noon to 1PM.
- I focus on my business/marketing for the following three to four hours.
- Depending on the time of year, I go walking for thirty minutes or running for an hour at some point during the day.
- I try to end the day with a good book.
3. What are a few of your “can’t live without” applications on your personal computer/smart phone?
- Social Oomph
- Alarm on my phone
4. What are your tricks for time management?
- Have two primary goals for the day and set a timer.
- Manage email/voicemail once a day.
5. Best advice received when you started your business?
Focus on what gets me closer to my goals.
6. If given an extra hour each day to seek new ideas and brainstorm, what are some sources you turn to?
Those who have done what I want to do and myself.
7. Given the current economic climate, how has your strategy for your company changed for the short-term and long-term?
I focus on revenue-generating activities in every economic cycle.
8. What’s been your proudest achievement as an entrepreneur?
To provide constant value to my clients.
9. What are some of the ways that you achieve balance in your life?
I run/walk outside daily, set aside time for thinking and enjoy delicious meals in delightful company.
10. Two books you would recommend highly to our readers (and why?)
- [amazon_link id=”0307465357″ target=”_blank” container=”” container_class=”” ]The Four Hour Work Week[/amazon_link] by Timothy Ferris for the effective perspective on work and life.
- [amazon_link id=”0385491743″ target=”_blank” container=”” container_class=”” ]The 80/20 Principle[/amazon_link] by Richard Koch for how simple it makes being effective in work and life.
11. If you received a surprise bonus equal to half of your monthly salary, what (if anything) would you spend it on?
12. What are some of your most rewarding charitable involvements and why?
Providing value to those who are seeking it.
13. Who has been the most influential person to you as you’ve advanced in your career?
My clients are the most influential and most valuable.